Ads: 468x60

Sunday, January 4, 2009

SAD Assignment 3

Among the data gathering techniques used in systems analysis are interviewing, document review, observation, and use of questionnaires. Considering your personality type, which of these would you be most comfortable with and why?

Among the data gathering techniques used in systems analysis, considering my personality, I would be most comfortable in observation. I'm not the type of person who can easily interact or talk to another person whom I just met. I'd rather observe what's happening and have some information, but then observation alone cannot be used to gather much information about something or about a company.

I can also use the techniques which are the document review and use of questionnaires to get the information I don't get in the first technique I used.

No comments: